- What are your order minimums? Unify Netball asks for only 10 main items – which can be a mix of main items (does not need to be one type of product)…most flexible minimums in the industry.
- What is your lead time? Unify Netball have a delivery turnaround time of 4-5 weeks once your order has been submitted. Contact our office to discuss your deadline and delivery options.
- What does your pricing include? Our pricing is inclusive of unlimited artwork, group delivery and GST. Please note, the pricing is listed on our website.
- What artwork do I need to provide to get my design started? At Unify Netball, all we need from you is an idea or a concept, we can then take those ideas and turn it into reality for you. Your ideas can be conveyed by a sketch drawing, pictures, photos - any way you can get your design concept across to us - we will then create design proofs based on that input and go from there. Please also ensure that your logos are in vector format. Find out more about artwork requirements and file types here.
- How do I determine my size? Ideally it is best to order a sizing sample pack for your club or team to ensure everyone gets the correct sizing. Contact us to arrange this. We also have sizing charts for you.
- What is the best way to look after my kit? It is important to follow the care instructions on your garments and make sure you wash your custom garments at a temperature no higher than 30 degrees.
- Do you have a casual range? Yes! We have a simplified range of casual apparel, picked by Netballers for Netballers!
- How do I get started now? Contact us today to speak to your Uniform Specialist 😊
Should you have any further questions, please contact our office on (02) 8030-7080 or email@example.com